Pin the Tail on Enzo!
Oh no, Enzo Dragon has lost his tail!
With the help of a grown-up, follow the instructions below and see who can get the tail back where it belongs!
- Click on the images to download and print the parts.
- Tape the bottom half of Enzo Dragon to the top half.
- Separate the 4 tails and write kids’ names on them.
- Hang Enzo on a wall at kids’ eye level.
- Put a bit of blu tack on the back of each tail so it’ll stick (or use a pin if Enzo’s hanging on a wall that you can stick a pin into).
- Have the children line up in single file and blindfold the first child in the queue.
- Give them the Enzo tail and gently spin them around three times.
- Point the blindfolded child towards Enzo and ask them to place the tail on Enzo.
- Once every child has had a turn, the child with the Enzo Dragon tail closest to the correct position wins.